Posted on: June 5, 2021
12-24 month contract
This is a contract position thatusually works with minimum
supervision, conferring with superiors on unusual matters.
Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and
ingenuity. This role has considerable latitude for un-reviewed
action or decision. This individual conducts a wide range of
quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or
exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support
technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the
eternal impact of the gospel.
This role will focus primarily on applying change management
processes and tools to create a change-adoption strategy, including
conducting impact, change readiness, and stake holder analyses. The
change manager will lead the strategy, creation, delivery, and
management of communications based on these analyses and provide
input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery
of training programs that support the change strategy.
- Develop, deliver, and manage change strategies and plans
holistically, including communications, stakeholder engagement,
training, transition and adoption, employee engagement, and
- Conduct effective change impact and readiness assessments.
- Collaborate closely with program managers to integrate change
management activities into program and project plans; collaborate
with project teams to ensure the successful execution of the
end-to-end change management strategy.
- Ensure that relevant information is communicated to impacted
audiences throughout the duration of the program.
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists to identify, analyze,
and prepare risk and issue mitigation strategies and tactics.
- Build executive presentations to align leaders on change
management programs and issues.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to the change
management strategy & methodology.
- Bachelors' Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business,
Organizational Design, Organizational Development, or other related
- 8 years of experience applying change management principles,
methodologies, and tools for implementing change programs.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- A solid understanding of how people respond to change and the
phases of the change process.
- Demonstrated track record of creating and managing effective
internal strategic communications programs.
- Excellent active listening skills, with a proven ability to
comprehend detailed technical information from multiple sources and
simplify into articulate, consumable insights and messages for a
variety of audiences.
- Highly organized and creative, with outstanding attention to
detail and a natural inclination for connecting strategy with
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or
- Proven ability to provide thoughtful, structured
recommendations to leadership and project teams.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
with rapidly changing requirements.
- Able to work collaboratively with and through others at all
levels in an organization.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and
phases of the project lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prosci, CCMP, or equivalent change management certification or
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national
provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers
exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000
companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with
clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants,
successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500
consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement
opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the
right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's
not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth
of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets
throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com
Keywords: ConsultNet, Riverton , Change Manager, Other , Riverton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!