Posting Dates: 04/19/2021 - No Closing Date
Job Family: Information Technology
Department: Information and Communication Services
This is a contract position that usually works with supervision,
conferring with superiors on unusual matters. Under supervision,
this individual conducts a wide range of quality control tests and
analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified
standards and end-user requirements.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support
technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the
eternal impact of the gospel.
* Writes areas of test automation code
* Participates in all decisions concerning project scope,
direction, readiness, architecture, etc.
* Demonstrates ownership, accountability, and commitment to
* Executes the vision, direction, and discipline of Quality
Assurance within the team
* Provides timely Quality Assurance metrics on a weekly
* Assesses risk and tests for robustness and functionality in a
Continuous Delivery model
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional
* 3+ years of relevant experience
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Working knowledge of the applicable technical systems and
* Experience in testing products in an Agile development life
* Experience testing cloud-based applications in Continuous
Integration/Continuous Delivery in a service-oriented architecture
* This job operates in a professional office environment
* To successfully perform the essential functions of the job
there may be physical requirements which need to be met such as
sitting for long periods of time and using computer
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
Saints and currently temple worthy.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without
Find out more about the many benefits of Church Employment at