Company: Weight Region - Aflac
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As the healthcare landscape continues to change and consumer
out-of-pocket healthcare costs increase, our Benefits Advisor role
is becoming more important than ever in helping business owners
promote employee attraction and retention with the right benefits
for their teams.
We are driven by helping others. Our Advisor needs to be a
certain type of person. One who is passionate and driven to be
better; to do more. A person with confidence and a natural
entrepreneurial inclination to make things happen.
What are the advantages of joining our team?
- Flexible schedules: No holidays or weekends
- Reputation, strength, and stability as a company
- Team Focused: We nurture astrong team environmentand always
work to support you and your career growth, together
- Opportunity to represent theNo. 1 providerof individual
voluntary insurance products in the U.S.
- Generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn
additional incentives, awards, bonuses, renewals, and trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (virtual and
in-person) aided by proven education materials and sales automation
- Industry leading portfolio of plans and services and virtual
enrollment technology that allow you to help business owners and
employees find policies that meet their need
- Rapid advancementfor experienced leaders
What will be required of you:
- Complete Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training (classroom
& in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish New Relationships with Businesses & Organizations
through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn,
Referrals & Warm Leads
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs,
Discuss our No-Cost Business Solutions
- Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Enroll Employees in
Benefits, in-person or virtually
- Prioritize work and maintain an adequate workflow in a
- Assess customer issues, prioritize customer concerns, and
determine the best course of action for the customer and the
company; escalating to management as necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and
handling policy renewals.
What we're looking for in our newest team member:
- State Health and/or Life License,preferred
- Minimum of 1 year sales or customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic, and team-oriented
- High School Diploma/GED required; Bachelors Degree
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work and/or
NoF1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of
Insurance Sales position. Benefits Advisors are Independent
Contractors. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a
Permanent Resident Card.
Keywords: Weight Region - Aflac, Riverton , Benefits Advisor, Other , Riverton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!