Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Dave Ellis - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Riverton, UT is seeking an
outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a
State Farm team member for Dave Ellis - State Farm Agent, you will
build and develop customer relationships within the community to
promote State Farm products including auto, home and life
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Dave Ellis - State Farm Agent, Riverton , Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Riverton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!